What Cookies Are:
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. Cookies help websites store and retrieve information about their browsing habits in order to customize navigation according to their preferences.
Cookies Used on the Website:
- Session Cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until it leaves the web page, so there is no record on the user’s hard disk. The information collected by these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns of the site which allows us to improve the content and usability of the site.
- Analysis Cookies: They are those who treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out statistical measurement and analysis of how users use the site. We examine your navigation on our site, in order to improve the supply of products and services that we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in a more efficient way the offer of advertising spaces that exist in the site, being able to analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Strictly necessary cookies:
- Used for Store Reservation to keep the store selected by the user.
- Session cookies:
- Associate with the shopping cart what you choose;
- Store category information to display pages faster;
- Indicate if you are currently logged in to the site;
- Indicate the session IDs on the server;
- Save the last viewed products;
- They keep Information about the surveys;
- Third-party cookies:
- Used to distinguish users and sessions;
- Used to determine new visits, sessions;
- They store the traffic source to explain how the user comes to our site;
- Used to identify users and prevent fraudulent use of user data and protect user data from third parties;
- Used to customize advertising on Publisher networks;
- Used to allow the site to remember browsing preferences, language, region, etc.
- Other Cookies:
- Web analytics and videos;
- Used to determine which server displays the information to the user;
- Used to follow the active sessions;
- Used to determine if cookies are active;
- Used to measure user response time;
- Used to identify how many times a user visited us, what products he bought, and at what price he bought.
- And yet, allow whether it is the first visit to the site or not.
Disable Cookies on the Website:
Although WACE, by default, optimizes your site so that you can enjoy the information of cookies, the user, if you wish, can disable this configuration in your browser, being sure that it will not have an interaction so intuitive, obtained by virtue of this capture, that can be very useful and facilitative.
If you want to deactivate this option, you can see how to do it below:
Effects of Cookie Deactivation:
If you prefer not to allow cookies, you can disable them in the browser that you use and will continue to browse, but you should be aware that you can prevent some web pages from being displayed in the most user-friendly and optimized way.